Have blood parasites, sore throat, stiff neck, fatigue, seizures. What are the red lines at the back of throat?

what are the XXXXXXX red lines in the back of the throat and throat is sore, burns.
recently found out that i have blood parasites, weakness, stiff neck, extreme fatigue, burning in arms, feet, seizures, black outs, fainting
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
The XXXXXXX red lines on the back of your throat with a sore feeling is suggestive of pharyngitis- can be bacterial or a viral infection. Your other symptoms are also suggestive of a generalized infective disorder which needs a complete evaluation and treatment.
Usually throat viral infections resolve spontaneously in 3-5 days time. If they worsen, you need appropriate antibiotics.

I suggest the following treatment options currently:
1) For pain relief, anti-inflammatory, fever reducing medications (acetaminophen, ibuprofen) will help you.
2) For sore throat relief you can have salt water gargles (gargle with XXXXXXX warm salt water- one forth teaspoon of salt would be enough in half a cup of water) several times a day, lozenges and warm liquids. Gargling with warm water mixed with dissolvable aspirin can give additional benefits.
3) Avoid Acidic Drinks, Spicy Food and Sour Substances.
4) Consume plenty of water and good fruits and vegetables.

Antibiotics - broad spectrum are a must if you worsen - develop high grade fever, severe pain while swallowing and so on. So seek prompt medical help as and when required. Proper antibiotic therapy will help you in faster recovery.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.