Have blood in semen, sore in lower abdomen, groin and legs with throat pain under jaw. Cause?

I have blood in my semen, sore in my lower abdomen, sore in my groin area both legs, my throat hurts under my jaw.
Posted Sun, 29 Sep 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Investigations required.Avoid NSAID &physical work

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for using XXXXXXX

If someone comes to my clinic with such complaints I will first rule out following in the order of priority with examination and investigations.

1. Any bleeding disorder? Since you have bleeding in semen associated with pain in multiple region I just want to rule out this. Get done bleeding profile investigations to rule out this problem.

2. Are you using any blood thinners? In case of drug toxicity due to blood thinners there may be bleeding.

3. Are you suffering from fever with generalized body ache? If so you may be suffering from viral fever and that may be associated with bleeding in semen due to any damage in urethra. For this get done urine routine, semen analysis and complete hemogram once to diagnose the cause.

So with the symptoms I first advice to take rest, no strenuous work or exercises. Take analgesic like tramadol for pain. Avoid NSAID till your investigation rule out any bleeding disorder. Get done above mentioned investigations (bleeding profile, Urine routine, Complete hemogram and semen analysis) along with LFT and RFT. Consult your board certified physician once for complete general physical examination.

Based on the examination and investigation report we can plan for further management. Hope this answered your question. Consult your doctor for prescriptions for investigations.
Feel free to ask me if you have any further queries.

Wish you good health. Take care.