Have blocked nose and throat discomfort. Is this a sign of an illness?

ENT Specialist
my throat hurts me but when i swallow i doesnt hurt and I have block nose over 2months now?
Posted Thu, 21 Mar 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Ravinder Sharma 7 hours later
I am Dr Ravinder Sharma ENt surgeon.

On the basis of the information provided it appears that you have a disease of nose or paranasal sinuses with post nasal drip which is alos causing throat discomfort. Possible diagnosis may be acute rhinopharyngytis. However I would advise you to consult a ENT surgeon for the diagnosis. You may also require a sinus X XXXXXXX and laryngoscopy for the diagnosis.
I hope this answers your concern. Feel free to contact me if you have anymore concern about it

with regards
Ravinder Sharma