Have blocked fallopian tubes. Is there any medicine to increase the level of AMH?

I am a 40 years old woman married for 10 years and not conceived even for once, as my fallopian tubes are blocked. Now I am planning to go for IVF but my amh is 1.14.Dr please guide me is there any medicine to increase the level of amh. Can ovigyn-d help me in this problem. Waiting for you valuable advise.
Posted Fri, 7 Sep 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 31 minutes later
Your ovarian function is measured by AMH.You do have a low AMH level.That indicates that you have poor ovarian response. Since your tubes are blocked,your will have to get IVF done.Usually thats a poor sign.But sometimes there may a decent chance to increase the ovarian function with the use of hormone injections.You can definitely take that chance. If your follicles develop then you can get them picked up and IVF can be done as soon as possible.
You will have to undergo a strict protocol for the hormone injections and regular folliculometry.