Have blisters on labia from using hair removal cream. Suggest creams to heal and reduce the pain and swelling?
User rating for this question
I was told I have irritant contact dermitis. I have two blisters on my la ia from using Veet hair removal cream. What are some good over the counter creams I can use to heal the blisters and reduce the pain and swelling?
Posted Fri, 31 May 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 17 minutes later
Follow-up: Have blisters on labia from using hair removal cream. Suggest creams to heal and reduce the pain and swelling? 2 minutes later
How long will it take for the blisters on my labia to heal? Is there any cream I can use for the daytime also? It is painful and hurts to wear any type of clothing.
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 2 hours later
People also viewed
- Does silverex cream work
- Itchy blister after using hair removing cream cure
- Trimovate cream used for
- Dark marks in crease of elbow
- Use hair remover cream in testicles
- Labia swelling after using hair removal cream
- Dry wrinkly glans std
- Dry skin tiredness going to toilet loads
- Hair removal cream on labia bleed
- Painful vaigna hair removal cream
- Dry flakey rash on majora labia
- Yellow creamy stuff in my toe nails
- What does work panderm crean
- Dry scaly skin on glans of penis
- Grey dry human stools