Have blisters on labia from using hair removal cream. Suggest creams to heal and reduce the pain and swelling?

Dermatologist
Question
I was told I have irritant contact dermitis. I have two blisters on my la ia from using Veet hair removal cream. What are some good over the counter creams I can use to heal the blisters and reduce the pain and swelling?
Posted Fri, 31 May 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 17 minutes later
you can use 1% hydrocortisone cream daily once in night for 7 days.
For pain you can take Tab combiflam three times a day for 3 days.

Let me know if you have any other doubts.

Thank you

Follow-up: Have blisters on labia from using hair removal cream. Suggest creams to heal and reduce the pain and swelling? 2 minutes later
How long will it take for the blisters on my labia to heal? Is there any cream I can use for the daytime also? It is painful and hurts to wear any type of clothing.

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 2 hours later
It will take around a week for the blisters to heal.
Use calasoft lotion in day time. It is a combination of calamine and paraffin.
It will provide you good relief.

Thank you