Have blisters on labia from using hair removal cream. Suggest creams to heal and reduce the pain and swelling?
User rating for this question
I was told I have irritant contact dermitis. I have two blisters on my la ia from using Veet hair removal cream. What are some good over the counter creams I can use to heal the blisters and reduce the pain and swelling?
Posted Fri, 31 May 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 17 minutes later
Follow-up: Have blisters on labia from using hair removal cream. Suggest creams to heal and reduce the pain and swelling? 2 minutes later
How long will it take for the blisters on my labia to heal? Is there any cream I can use for the daytime also? It is painful and hurts to wear any type of clothing.
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 2 hours later
People also viewed
- Itchy blister after using hair removing cream cure
- Cold saw on lip
- Is scabies highly contagious
- Sebaceous cyst healing
- Comprehensive myofascial self treatment
- Taztia xt 240 mg 24
- Use hair remover cream in testicles
- Labia swelling after using hair removal cream
- Causes of pale skin
- Hair removal cream on labia bleed
- B 12 injections in sarasota
- Painful vaigna hair removal cream
- Signs of vitamin d toxicity
- 50 mg amitriptyline side effects
- Novolog 70 30 sliding scale