Have bladder folliculitis. What is the best medication with defibrillator?

Question
hi i have bladder folliculitis what is the best nedication i have a defibrilator
Posted Sun, 14 Jul 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Jay Patel 2 hours later

I am Dr XXXXXXX and I will try my level best to help you.

From what I understand you are having bladder folliculitis and want to know about its best treatment which do not interfere with your defibrillator.

Well folliculitis is an infection and it can be treated with oral antibiotic such as trimethoprim, one of the cephalosporins, nitrofurantoin or a type of fluoroquinolone. None of them has any issues / interference with having defibrillator.

Drinking plenty of water is also beneficial. So are cranberry / cranberry juice.

Hope above answer satisfies your need. Please feel free to contact me in case of further question/ queries.

Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX

Follow-up: Have bladder folliculitis. What is the best medication with defibrillator? 3 hours later
can the medication give side effects of headaches trimeprothim..

Answered by Dr. Jay Patel 1 hour later

Welcome back.

Trimeprothim can cause headache in some people. You can report back to your doctor if you develop headache while on the drug.

Please feel free to contact me in case of further question/ queries.

Thanks
Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX