Have blackheads in armpits. How to get rid of them?

i have blackheads in my armpits how do I get rid of them and stop them coming bAck
Posted Sat, 12 Oct 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 29 minutes later

Blackheads in the armpit could be due to two conditions. The most common one is as part of truncal acne or pimples in common terms.
The other condition, less common, is called as Hidradenitis suppuritiva, in which one gets large painful boils and pus discharge along with blackheads.

From your history, it seems that you may just be having blackheads as part of pimples.

You could get them extracted by a dermatologist (procedure is called comedone extraction).
To prevent new ones, you could use a cream containing 0.025% tretinoin or 0.1% adapelene. Both are slightly irritating when applied on the armpit skin. Please use only a small amount and for short contact initially to prevent irritation.

Hope this helped you.

Dr. Johny