Have black spot on the iris post vision ICL surgery. Danger sign?

Hi Doctor: I have visian ICL surgery a week ago, not I notice a black spot on my iris. I'm scared. I don't know if it's the iridotomy hole getting bigger or something else. Please help me.
Posted Sat, 8 Jun 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 7 hours later

Its very evident from the image you have attached that you have Polychoria (multiple openings in the iris).

If the hole has developed only after the surgery and is getting bigger then I consider it very essential for you to get examined by your treating Opthalmology surgeon.

If the hole gets any bigger and join with the pupil then repair may become difficult.

Do get examined by the specialist as early as possible, the sooner you are operated to correct the hole is the better.

Hope I answered your query.

Please let me know if there are any other concerns.