Have black, blue and red blotches on hands and skin. Finger tips are blue with minimal pressure. On dialysis for esrd. Suggest the cure?

I have black,blue&red blotches on hands and skin is thin and bleeds easily on top of and under the skin. Also up the arms.Finger tips (and feet)turn blue with minimal pressure and turn very cold.As I type this, fingers turn blue and lose their feeling. I am on dialysis for esrd, and take many medicaations including strong narcotic pain killers. My pth is very out of range,sometimes high,sometimes low. I have a very bad problem with constipation which I taKE other meds for. I also have hcv for which I hope to take a non-interferon based treatment for. Stomach also is distended.
Posted Tue, 12 Nov 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Basheer Ahamed 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Arteriovenous malformation may be the cause.

Detailed Answer:

Welcome to XXXXXXX Thanks for your query.

The bluish discoloration of the hand is due to cynosis. This may be due to Aterovenous malformation. This is a very common complication at the site of blood vessels used for Dialysis.

This arteriovenous malformation needs surgical correction to prevent the mixing of oxygenated blood with non oxygenated blood.

Hope the answer helps you.