Have big mosquito bite very itchy on body. After scratching have swelling. What could it be?

I started noticing big mosquito like bite very itchy on random part of my body a few days ago. Then I noticed a small dots in between my fingers th
at its a lot I scratched it and it with an hour the developed a huge blister about a quarter in size yellow within hours my hand was almost double I ouldnt let my fingers. since my knee has became very swollen I can barely walk and I can almost never bend this is very painful. Impressive noticing the bites I had a bad head injury was hit very hard for with something in my eye or noise. It caused my eye to swell up with fluid almost immediately as if my eyeball was going to pop out of my head not sure if that's related
Posted Tue, 8 Oct 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 12 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It could be scabies

Detailed Answer:

To me, your descriptions sound like scabies.

You have a feature to upload the images of your rash by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your query better. Alternatively you can send the image as attachment to YYYY@YYYY , with the subject as 'Attn: Dr. Johny Chacko'.

I do not think that knee and eye swelling is related.

If this is indeed scabies, I usually treat it with 5 % permethrin cream. 30 g of this cream is applied all over the body from neck downwards at night, left overnight and washed off the next day.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any clarifications I will be happy to help.
Follow-up: Have big mosquito bite very itchy on body. After scratching have swelling. What could it be? 39 minutes later
some of these have black dots
Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Insect bite reaction is possible

Detailed Answer:
Insect bite reaction is a possibility. The blister you showed is an allergic blister. Can you please tell me the distribution of the rash ? Is it only over exposed areas or even the covered areas are involved ? Scabies may involve even the covered areas like under arms, groin, around umbilicus etc. Chiggers and other mites and ticks will bite over exposed areas only.
Can you upload a few more snaps of other areas involved ?