Have bicornuate uterus, ovarian cysts, pain during sex, bowel movements, urination. Normal?

I have a bicornuate uterus as well as multiple cysts on my ovaries. Many days i have random pains and during intercourse it hurts alot as if my man is hitting something with his penis.I have pains alot when i eat to much as well as have bowel movements and even peeing also has sharp pains when passin gas but go away right after. Can the pain be coming from my uterus being not normal OR the mutiple cysts on my ovaries?
Posted Sat, 25 Aug 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 2 hours later
Welcome to healthcare magic!
I wonder your fascination with the x.... thing, really I am seeing a lady with these guts for first time! a PLEASANT SURPRISE.
Both of your current problems i.e. the bicornuate uterus and ovarian cysts are almost innocuous thing and should not be the cause.
Rather you can have a recurrence of PID or it may be possible that you are having something yet to be detected like endometriosis, fibroids, Diverticulitis etc.
You need a local and physical examination by your Gynecologist and get base line investigations like Complete Blood Counts, Renal Function Test, Ultrasound Abdomen, Urine Compete Examination and culture and off course a PV.
This work up is expected to detect the underlying problem so a definite treatment could be started.

I hope this advise would be helpful for you.

Still if you have any queries or doubts, please write me back,
I would be happy to solve them.

Wish you a great health!