Have been using NeilMed, have developed double vision and dizziness?

Ophthalmologist
Question
Have been using NeilMed, have developed double vision and dizziness? If I close either eye the double vision goes away. Could the NeilMed sinus wash be causing these symptoms.
Posted Wed, 29 Nov 2017 in Vision and Eye Disorders

Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Consult neurologist

Detailed Answer:
My dear,
Thanks for sending your query to us.
This is a defect in nerve supply to one of eye muscles.This should be looked into by an ophthalmologist or preferably a neurologist as the pathway to the brain is to be investigated.
This is not due to the saline wash which you were using.Consult a neurologist immediately and get back to me in case of any further query in this regard.