Have been taking loratab, stopped and no withdrawal yet. What should I expect?

Apr 2013

General Surgeon
been taking loratab 10 4-5 per day for 3 months stopped 24 hrs ago, not withdrawal yet. What should I expect in the next few days
Posted Sat, 24 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 36 minutes later
Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX Thanks for the query.
fortunately withdrawal symptoms are not serious after such period and dosage.even longer high dosage wouldn't cause significant symptoms. But if anything occurs it can be nausea, vomiting, sweating,agitation, anxiety or depression. But it should subside in 1-2 wells. Some more serious signs are rate and can include heart palpitations,arrithmias and hypotension and you should visit hospital in this case. Wish you good health.regards