Have been spotting since age 14 when supposed to get period, took B1 shot. Related?

I been sptting since the 14 ! One day before my period !! I recntly 8 days before took a b12 shoot ! Its only when i used the bathtroom but heavy on toilet pap
Posted Tue, 8 Oct 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Likely to be due to hormonal imbalance.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The mild spotting that you are having is not likely to be related to vitamin b 12 shot that you took a few days ago. Since the pregnancy test is negative, a miscarriage or an implantation bleeding are not likely.
This seems to be due to a minor hormonal imbalance which usually corrects on its own in 7-10 days without a treatment. If the spotting persists then do consult your gynecologist for proper investigations like ultrasound scan and a few blood tests to find out the exact cause.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.