Have been recalling several dreams and experiencing nausea and distorted surroundings. Suggest?

I have been recalling several dreams and experiencing nausea lasting a few minutes. After trying to get my mind on something else, I have no recall of the dream and I feel like my surroundings are distorted. Lately it has been happening with increased frequency, up to 7 times a day. There seems to be a trigger and remembering a familiar thought and as soon as I realize it is one of these dreams I quickly try to change my thoughts.
Posted Sun, 1 Sep 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 4 hours later
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail.
From the description that you have given, the symptoms are a bit a atypical and probably are related to your migraine headcahes. You have stated that you have migraine syndrome in the medical history and this problem of episodes of de-realization and nausea could be a presentation of migraine.
Secondly you should get a EEG test done. Some times temporal seizures may present in a similar fashion and can be clearly get identified on an EEG.
I suppose you are on some medications for migraine. Probably you need to increase the doses of the same medication or else add up a new medications.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.