Have been losing hair. Prescribed follicile and Tugain solution. Done with permanent straightening. What should I do?

I have been loosing a lot of hair which is troubling me of late. I have visited doctor who prescibed - follicile and Tugain solution. I used it for a while but not much improvement. I continue to loose a lot of hair.

I had a lot of hair (not long but thick) till I decided to go for permnent straighting. After this I have lost a lot of hair. Please suggest what should I do.
Posted Sat, 24 Aug 2013 in Hair Loss
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 11 hours later
I would like to know since how long are you having this hair fall and when did you get straightening done
number of hair strands falling per day( approx)
if the hair fall is diffuse or if you are losing hair from crown, having widened hair parting or hair loss is from frontal or temporal area.
any history of chronic illness, nutritional deficiency or stress, thyroid ds or anemia
If your scalp is clean or having dandruff.
Since how long have you been following doctor's prescription

As such any chemical hair treatment may lead to hair fall but these queries would help in ascertaining if there is any other cause for the same.
Also if possible please attach an image of the concerned area too
Hoping to hear from you soon.