Have been loosing sperms every night. Now feeling very weak. What can be done about that?

hi sir i am 25 and i loose sprem in the sleep at every night .now am feeling so week please help me .and its been having problem about an 2 month much back pain aswell.
Posted Sat, 5 May 2012 in Men's Health
Follow-up: Have been loosing sperms every night. Now feeling very weak. What can be done about that? 17 minutes later
my main problem is loosing sprem sir
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 25 minutes later

Please relax; you are not having any serious illness. What you are having is absolutely normal.

Please understand the normal physiology first.

When ever you get excited, under influence of male hormone a process in initiated and you release sperm.

Normally during the day when you are fully awake you brain does not allow this process to be completed against your will even if you are excited.

In sleep when you are relaxed and get excited the sperm is released as there is no inhibition at that time.

The sperms are continuously produced and they find there way out.

This is very common occurrence and absolutely normal. It will not lead to any harm in future.

The weakness that you might have is because of some misconception your mind about loosing sperm.

Reason for backache could be different, may be due to improper posture, lack of exercise etc.

Please do not worry, maintain healthy life style, eat good food and do regular exercise.

I hope this answers your query, I will be glad to reply any follow up queries that you have.

In case you do not have follow up query, please accept the answer.