Have been getting hive breakouts and have to live with them forever. Suggest?

Dermatologist
Question
I have been getting hive breakouts for about a year. they come and go. My doctor told me that i am just unlucky. and i will have to live with them. i added some pictures now to show them above my knee. Is that sonething else that might be wrong with me?
Posted Sat, 7 Sep 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 48 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hello thanks for the query, I saw the photographs. Definitely its urticaria. It is true that it is difficult to treat it but now impossible. I would like to know the following additional things. 1. Since when you have this ? 2. Do you have any thyroid problem ? 3. Any food allergy ? 4. Any one in family having similar problem. Kindly answer the above so i can help you better. Thank you

Detailed Answer:
Hello thanks for the query,
I saw the photographs. Definitely its urticaria. It is true that it is difficult to treat it but now impossible. I would like to know the following additional things.
1. Since when you have this ?
2. Do you have any thyroid problem ?
3. Any food allergy ?
4. Any one in family having similar problem. Kindly answer the above so i can help you better. Thank you