Have been eating lately a lot. Why you think I eat so much?

i have been eating lately alot and i usually dont, i usually eat once a day why you think i eat so much?
Posted Thu, 30 May 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Achuo Ascensius 1 hour later
thanks for the query.
there are several reasons for increase appetite.

It could be due to the body's demand as you grow big with increase physiological demand and increase physical activity. This should be the case if you do not have any associated symptom like urinating frequently, loosing weight, fever etc.
Other causes include diabetes, thyroid disease etc which are less likely since you dd not mentioned other symptoms.
Let me know if you have other symptoms that could lead to a cause.
Hope this answers your query.
Best regards.
Follow-up: Have been eating lately a lot. Why you think I eat so much? 2 days later
My friend doesn't have any memory from yesterday, is there a chance she was drugged with acid?
Answered by Dr. Achuo Ascensius 7 hours later
thanks for the query.

An acid is a corrosive substance and in take would cause chemical burns rather than loss of consciousness nor memory.

However, drugs commonly used to drug people are mostly sedative drugs such as diazepam, clonazepam, phenobarbital etc. Sedative drugs are known to cause temporal memory loss.

Hope this answers your query. If you do not have further query, you could close the discussion and rate the answer.
Best regards