Have been diagnosed with an Morganella infection. Taken Cipro and don't feel any difference. Is this a common ailment?

Infectious Diseases Specialist
I have been diagnosed with an Morganella infection. I have taken Cipro for 7 days and I don't feel any different. Is this a common ailment? What would the symptoms be? Maybe the tests were wrong.

Posted Mon, 17 Jun 2013 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Binod Kumar Pati 32 minutes later

Morganella is a bacteria having a propensity to affect many organ systems; most commonly isolated from urinary tract infections.

If you could provide some more informations, like the symptoms you have/had, which specimen was collected and subjected to what test, then I can give some more insight into it?