Have been bloated, sick, headaches. Negative pregnancy test. Reason for these symptoms?

I have been bloated for nearly two weeks, feel really sick, have butterfly feelings in my stomach, headaches and uncomfortable. My stomach is also hard. I took 2 pregnancy tests and they came back negative. I'm unsure of what is going on... all the websites I search my symptoms on tell me I might be pregnant..
Posted Tue, 20 Nov 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Kulsoom Qureshi 13 minutes later
Thanks for consulting us.
I hope you know that the most important sign of a women being pregnant is absence of her monthly periods. I don't know when you last had your period so cannot comment on the significance of your pregnancy tests.
If you are late for your periods then you may go for a pelvic ultrasound to clarify the picture & to relieve your doubts.
The symptoms you have reported are more likely to be due to some stomach upset rather than pregnancy especially if you are not overdue. You may like to see a doctor to get an evaluation & appropriate treatment.
Hope I have given you some help. Please write back if you have any question.
Wish you good health.
Best regards.