Have bald patches on scalp, applied HH sone and hair started regrowing. Feeling itching at that place. Normal?

i first detected 2 bald patches on my scalp when i was 21. now iam 22.5 years old
i have non other disease
my mother has artheritis and soroisis.
i consulted a doctor and he gave meh a cream "HH sone" to apply locally. after 1 month of usage my hairs started growing
now hairs have grown at that place
sometimesi feelitching at that pkace. is it normal?
please also tell what zig zag pattern are you talking about
my concern is that still my fairs fall out from roots very quickly. they are very week.
and. i feel some hairloss above my right ear. is that due to the use of mobile and alopecia?. pkease suggest. iam very tensed
Posted Tue, 18 Jun 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 2 days later
From the description it seems, you might be having alopecia areata. It is an autoimmune disease where hair loss is in form of round or oval shaped patches of hair loss. It may also lead to a band like pattern of hair fall running from back of scalp to temporal area( top of ear ). Though these are not itchy usually but may itch sometimes.
I would advise that you attach an image of the concerned lesions, so that I can confirm the possible diagnosis and discuss the management further.
Hoping to hear from you soon.