Have bad thinking coming to mind, unable to control mind. Concerned about brain tumor?

Excellent

Question
what is mean by XXXXXXX tumour ......am thinking some bad but i cant control my mind
plz suggest me .....if we thinking like this any prblem fo future plz hel p me regarding this
Posted Sun, 13 Oct 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 22 minutes later
Brief Answer:
need more information

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX

Brain tumor is an abnormal growth within the brain.

What is the bad thinking that is coming to you?

Of course, you can control your mind. It is in your hands.

If you have a bad thinking process, it can have bad outcome on your future.
Please let me know in detail about your thought process, and what is bothering you now.

Awaiting your response.

Follow-up: Have bad thinking coming to mind, unable to control mind. Concerned about brain tumor? 1 hour later
If I thing about bad about friend am think deeply that guy is bad .......he will do something bad to me like this thought am thinking so plz suggest me

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 29 minutes later
Brief Answer:
it is normal thought process

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX

It is natural for anyone to feel this way. There is nothing wrong with you.

I would suggest you to do meditation daily for a minimum of 20 mins early in the morning and just before going to bed. Do it for at least 3 weeks. You will know for your own-self about the things that are good and bad for you.

You do not need medical treatment for the same.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Have bad thinking coming to mind, unable to control mind. Concerned about brain tumor? 4 minutes later
thanks

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 23 minutes later
Brief Answer:
you are welcome

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX

Thank you too.

You are welcome.

Pleasant evening ahead.