Have back pain when walking, sore testicle. No masturbation or sexual relations. Hernia or nerve problem?

Spine Surgeon
Question
have back pain when walking for 5 mins(bend over for a minute to relieve and continue for another few minutes. also sore right testicle that feels like it might be related.(same area) thought I might be sleeping on testicle; hurts mostly in morning. I do not masturbate or fondle area nor have sexual relations,so I think the cause is a hernia,or some nerve that goes from crotch area to spinal cord? I can live with pain, but am concerned and do not relate to my female doctor whom I inherited when my dr retired, I see her every three mos for diabetes b lood work.
Posted Fri, 9 Aug 2013 in Back Pain

Answered by Dr. Rahul D Chaudhari 6 hours later
Back pain on walking is due to age related changes in spine. usually disc degeneration and spinal joint arhtopathy cause the back pain. If the gets pinched in the spine, it usually cause pain in the thigh or lower leg.
Pain in the testicle could be related to hernia or sometimes kidney problem can cause pain in the flank radiating to testicle. I would suggest to consult ypur physician and get a thorough exam to rule out these possibilities. Also if you are having significant back pain and tingling numbness in legs on walking then you may need spine MRI. Thanks.