Have back pain, legs paining while walking, unable to breathe normally. Cause?

back pain problem, both the legs paining while walking, stair walk, not able to breathe normally while walking,sitting at home or office.
Posted Sun, 27 Oct 2013 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Prasad 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Check your weight...

Detailed Answer:

You have reported symptoms that doesn't point to a clear organic medical problem. At this point, my first impression it that you check your weight - if it's above normal limits, correct it. Besides the weight it is better to check blood pressure and heart functions through an experienced cardiologist. Your cardiologist will know about various test that should be performed in this case. If I were to be the treating doctor, I would look at your hemoglobin, blood sugar, cholesterol values as well as ECG / stress test.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.