Have back pain after prolonged sitting. How to treat this?

i have back pain from past 2 month..when i sit continue on system after some time getting pain.tell me solution please.
Posted Sun, 8 Dec 2013 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 10 hours later
Brief Answer: LS belt Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Long hours of sitting can affect the spine and lead to spondylosis. I suggest you to wear a LS Belt (Lumbosacral belt). This reduces the strain on the spine and prevents it from damage. Also you can apply DICLOFENAC gel when the pain is severe. Try to have rest periods in between the work to have get rid of the pain soon. Regards,