Have athlete's foot and having foot odour and flaking skin between toes and foot. Using tinactin. Suggest the precaution to be taken

Hi, I believe I have athlete's foot which started out with foot odor and flaking of the skin between my toes and on the ball of my foot. I started using tinactin a couple days ago and as a result, my foot became very dry and cracked and oozing with accompanied pain while standing and walking. Any direction on this would be great, thank you!
Posted Fri, 15 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 26 minutes later
Brief Answer:
details below

Detailed Answer:
It is possible that you have an athlete'S foot which later got infected and hence you have developed a bacterial infection too.

Tinactin is also an anti fungal but better medicines are available now.

Following will be the best line of treatment.
Apply clotrimazole ointment in night and sleep.
In morning apply clotrimazole powder.
In evening apply mupirocine cream.

Use this combination for 15 days.
You will get good relief.
Thank you