Have asthma, stabbing pain in chest and soreness under breast. What could it be?

Apr 2014

My chest hurts. I am having spasms every little while with my chest and arms moving. Also, I am having cramping feelings every minute or so in my chest. Also i keep having a stabbing pain in my chest. I also have a soreness under both breasts. I am very lightheaded. This has been happing for about two days. I already have fibromyalgia, asthma, anemia that may have something to do with this.
Posted Thu, 28 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Need proper clinical examination,investigations. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX You need proper clinical examination and investigations. Investigations include routine hemogram,RBS,LFT,RFT,Lipid profile,Calcium level,Vitamin D level,Thyroid profile,Ultrasound of abdomen,,ECG in all leads,Further investigations may be done if needed. There may be various causes for your problem.It may be due to musculoskeletal causes. Fibromyalgia can also be the reason. You should consult your doctor. Treatment can be done after proper clinical examination and investigations reports. Get well soon Hope i have answered your query. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX