Have an irregular periods. Had intercrural sex. Chances of pregnancy?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Mar 2013
Mar 2013
Question
i have an irregular periods.. there is a gap of more than 32 days between each period.. i had an intercrural sex with my lover on the 13th day of menstral cycle for the first time.. is there any chance of getting pregnent?? pls help me..
Posted Mon, 1 Jul 2013 in Menstruation and Miscarriage

Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 11 minutes later
Hello XXXXXXX
There is almost zero chance of getting pregnancy with intercrural sex , as it is non penetrative, and you are a virgin.
However the only 100 % way to avoid a pregnancy is not to have sex at all.
Very very rarely, if sperm is deposited around the vagina, and the hymen is ruptured due to other causes like cycling, exercise, masturbation etc, then there is theoretical risk of pregnancy.
I would put the chances as almost nil.
Please take a pregnancy test if you skip your period.

Follow-up: Have an irregular periods. Had intercrural sex. Chances of pregnancy? 2 hours later
Thanks doc.. now my vagina is discharging white cloudy thing.. I took medicines for flu and I do skipping.. is it because of that..?? Now almost 3weeks passed after intercrural sex.. there is no signs of pregnency like vomiting fatique and all... still need to take pregnancy test??

Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 32 minutes later
Hello
thanks for your query.
The discharge could be normal, or due to infection.
A gynecologist would examine you and tell you the reason.
Please take a pregnancy test only if you miss your periods, not otherwise.

Follow-up: Have an irregular periods. Had intercrural sex. Chances of pregnancy? 48 minutes later
Thanks doc..
When should I take a pregnancy test.. we had intercrural sex on may 18th.. both were in a standing position.. soon after that I wipe out the semen.. still am in stress..
What if the test is positive?? We dont want a baby now.. our marriage is fixed to the next year..
What to do?? Pls give me a reply...

Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 12 minutes later
What is the longest interval between periods that you have had so far ?
In general, if you do not have your periods by 20th of XXXXXXX please take a pregnancy test.
If the test is positive, I would advise you accordingly.
The possibility is very low, so please do not think about it