Have adult ADHD and on pills. Unable to focus, can I get Rx online ?

I have adult add and took 20 mg twice a day. I finished 3 years of infertility ,have 2 kids and was recently fired due to my inability to focus. Can I get a rx online?
Posted Wed, 20 Jun 2012 in ADHD
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 6 hours later

I am sorry. The doctors on this forum do not prescribe medication. The medication that is suggested online may not be valid for dispensing medication in your nearest pharmacy.

There is no alternative to meeting a Psychiatrist in person. There is a promising treatment for your problem and you should XXXXXXX an expert in person to treat it fully. I am sure you will be able to find a good job again once you complete the course.

All the best.