Have acute pain in leg. MRI reports says it is due to tuberculosis. Any suggestion?

Spine Surgeon
my Father in law has acute pain in right leg .Undergone MRI .Reports says it is due to Tuberculosis.Can you pls investigate the report and suggest?

Posted Sun, 28 Oct 2012 in Osteoporosis
Answered by Dr. Rahul D Chaudhari 38 minutes later
Hi ,
I looked at the MRI report. It is suggested TB spine. But I would like to see the images to form better picture. From the report it looks like patient may need spinal decompression with spinal stabilisation. The leg pain might be due to nerve impingment and narrowing of the nerve exit canals. Before suggesting any final decision I need to know the neurological status of the patient.

Dr. Rahul Chaudhari
Follow-up: Have acute pain in leg. MRI reports says it is due to tuberculosis. Any suggestion? 7 hours later
How do I upload the images ?I am in Pune ..can I visit in person ?
Answered by Dr. Rahul D Chaudhari 33 minutes later
Hi and thanks again,

You may upload the scanned film copies using the site uploader. Alternatively you can mail the details to my attention (Attn: Dr. Rahul Chaudhari) and send it across to YYYY@YYYY

I will be glad to XXXXXXX you. You may contact the customer support team at XXXXXXX who can assist you with the rendezvous.

Hope this helps.