Have acne on face, goes with medicine but comes again with white pimple pop. Treatment?

Sir I have acne on face n when I use medicine then it goes but after some days many type of smalls white pimple pop in and then they become again worse ..what can I do??
Posted Tue, 22 Oct 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Complete acne treatment

Detailed Answer:

You are developing white heads. These are initial stages of acne or a type of acne. However the treatment should be effective and should be aimed long term. The treatment continues for 4 to 6 months before you stop. The medicine that you take would not be effective.

Please XXXXXXX a Dermatologist in the local area and follow up with him. I am sure you have used up the over the counter options you may need prescription agents after examining the status of the acne. You need follow up as well with the same doctor so that he can timely change the course. Some of these treatment can cause reactions so it is better to continue with a physical doctor who can observe you closely.

Hope this helps.