Have acne. Taken injection for chalazion in eye. Taking homeopathic medicine. Irregular periods because of medicine?

Hello doc. my daughter is 13 years of age and has acne problem. recently she got a chalazion in her rght eyelid for which eye sp gave her an injection in the eye. We also started giving her homepathic medicine pimplex at the same time. The problem is that she got down on 1s nov (her unormal date) then on 18th nov. and now on 4th dec. I am worried, is it b'coz of med. pls advise
Posted Thu, 19 Apr 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 9 hours later

Thanks for the query

You don't have to worry because the puberty cycles are usually irregular as they are anovulatory cycles.

Iron supplements should be given and get her Hb levels done as anaemia can cause irregular and heavy bleeding and vice versa

Any further query is most welcome