Have acidity, gastric problem with flatulence. Nexpro and lesuride helps. How to control gas?

I have acidity gastric problem for last 10 years.But currently I am getting a lot of gas issues with stomach fullness and a lot of flatulence.I use to get constipation while getting acidity.So as and when I get acidity I use to take Nexpro RD 40 and it suppress . Few days back I met a general physican who advised me to take Nexpro RD 40 while getting acidity issues,Fiberlact for constipation and lesuride for gas .I can get control of acdity and constipation, but not gas. I am getting flatulence may be every 10 minutes.
Posted Wed, 11 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 27 hours later
Brief Answer: Detailed answer given below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for posting your query. I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to assist you. Increased flatulence occurs when the digestion is abnormal ( maldigestion/malabsorption). There are many different causes for malabsorption. But one important cause in infection. So for relief from increased flatulence you need to take digestive enzymes and probiotics. The medication simethicone also provides relief from increased flatulence. You can discuss with your doctor about these medications and ask for a prescription. Let me know if I can assist you further. Regards, Dr.Ratnakar Kini