Have acidity, constipation, acne and itching problem. Not cured by medicine. What to do?

I has acidity, indigestion, constipation problem and acnes & itching problem on my head. I am taking below medicines as advised on My Health Care:
- XXXXXXX Bromatum 30 (Dilution) 2 drops on tongue three times in day (made in German)
- XXXXXXX sulph 6x 4 pills three times in a day (made in German)
- Carbo veg 30, 6 pills night only before sleeping
- Causticum 1 M 6 pills once in a week
-Dermacaloe lotion-Apply it on face before going to sleep
-Berberis aqua Q-Apply on face 3 times daily
I have not sen any improvement. Pls suggest
Posted Mon, 17 Dec 2012 in Constipation
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 16 hours later

I went through the details submitted with diligence. As you have not found much relief with your current medication, I suggest you to start the following medicine:

1. Hydratis Q , 10 drops with half cup of water three times in a day (WSI)

2. Causticum 1M, 6 pills one time in a day (1st, 3rd , 5th, 7th day in week) (Made in Germany)

3. Antim Crud 1M, 6 pills one time in a day (2nd, 4th , 6th day in week)(Made in Germany)

4. XXXXXXX Sulph 200 6 Pills three times in a day(Made in Germany)

5. Radium Brom 30, 6 pills three times in day (Made in Germany)

Continue the medicine for month. No need of applying any ointment on the face; wash your face 4-5 times in a day especially before and after sleeping with normal water

Let me know about the progress after a month. In the mean time if you have any queries feel free to write back.

Take Care