Have aborted an early pregnancy. Will it cause any problem in future pregnancy?

I had sex with my boyfriend and got pregnant.I got aborted with a pill in the first 3 weeks.Will any doctor come to know about it in future.. wil i have any problems in my future pregnancy.. i had trouble for 1 year with irregular periods and fluid discharge
Posted Sun, 2 Dec 2012 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 50 minutes later
After you have aborted an early pregnancy, by any investigations or a physical examination, a doctor cannot detect about this pregnancy. If you do not disclose it yourself, no body can find it out.
The irregular periods and discharge are not likely to be affected. It is best if you avoid planning for your next baby for at least next six months so that you recover completely.
This is not likely to affect your future pregnancies.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: Have aborted an early pregnancy. Will it cause any problem in future pregnancy? 21 hours later
sorry for the question doctor but he never penetrated and i still got pregnant. how is that possible ..One last question will I have any complications during next pregnancy ..
is it advisable to let the doctor know about this abortion (though it happened in 2nd week) for any complications that may arise.. will i have any effect in future
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
Thanks for writing again.
Without penetration, possibility of pregnancy is remote but it can happen due to the sperms deposited outside the vagina.
The pregnancy test you did may be a false positive too.
Any complications are not likely in the future pregnancies but in case there is any problem or difficulty in conceiving then you must disclose about this pregnancy to your doctor as it will help in the treatment.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.