Have abdominal pain, excessive gas loss of appetite. CT showed calcified granuloma in liver. Ovarian cyst. What can be done?

General Surgeon
Question
I hav abdominal pain, excessive gas loss of appetite. CT showed calcified granuloma in dome of liver two very small presumed cysts in kidneys and an a small

ovarian cyst. Blood work within normal levels excel amalayse was elevated and hematocrit was low. I found today a mass in abdomen underneathy left rib cage toward flank. Any ideas what's going on?
Posted Thu, 18 Jul 2013 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 51 minutes later
Hello!

Thank you for the query.

What kind of blood work have you had? Can you attach your blood work results? Where is your pain located? Do you have any nausea, vomiting, constipation, blood in stool?

At your age, first thing which should be ruled out is colon cancer. It is because this cancer risk significantly rises over 50. And all mentioned by you symptoms can be caused by such cancer.
This cancer can be invisible for abdominal CT. That is why it is advisable at your case to have colonoscopy done.
Elevated amylase level can be caused by acute inflammation of the pancreas. However the level should be higher than 1000.
I can give more accurate answers if you provide blood work results.

Hope this will help.
Regards.

Follow-up: Have abdominal pain, excessive gas loss of appetite. CT showed calcified granuloma in liver. Ovarian cyst. What can be done? 1 hour later
Do you have an email where I can email you pictures of the result of the blood tests and ct and ECG?

Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 24 minutes later
I`m not allowed to give you my e-mail.
You can add this results to this query, or send them to YYYY@YYYY with an information that this attachments are to this query (no. 0000)

Regards.