Have a white scar with a bump on lip. How to get rid of it?

Jul 2012

Hi i will like to known if i can have prescription for Propecia and do you send prescription in canada
i did have some before work great
and also have a white scar with a bump on lip can i send you a picture
Posted Wed, 28 Nov 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Praveen Rodrigues 5 hours later
Hi there.
How long has the white scar with the bump on lip present? does the bump/s appear after a fever or bodyache & is it a recurrent thing? It appears most likely to be a post-inflammatory (after any minor inflammation) hypopigmentation. Is your concern the 'white mark' or the 'appearance in general?
You said you had some work done...where & what sort? Lip augmentation?
I doubt a prescription for propecia (assuming you are taking a 1mg dose for hair fall) sent online from here will be honoured in Canada. You will be best advised to XXXXXXX a dermatologist on the ground there who can sort out both issues.
Cheers & await your response.
Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD
Follow-up: Have a white scar with a bump on lip. How to get rid of it? 19 minutes later
no work done on lip i crash on my bike like 8 year ago but i also have a little bump like a cyst. i do have few cyst all over my body i saw a doctor over here he said was nothing but wanted a double opinion.

Could it be cancer mouth i read about it but i have nothing like what i saw or read , doubt it that . I do have my right side all jam or sort because of the driving everytime i drive i have that pain on the right side because my foot on pedal i was wondering if any of that can be link somehow? It been few month for my right side that i have that pain the less i drive better it is.
Answered by Dr. Praveen Rodrigues 6 hours later
Hi there Again.
I do tend to agree with your question of a malignancy or cancer.
Pain on the right side unrelated.
Cysts a very distinct possibility & merit excision on cosmetic grounds only.
Cheers & wish you continued Good Health! At 37, these various thoughts will run through your head..dont worry, it is normal but from what you describe & your snaps, nothing to write home about or worry about!
Regds & Best Wishes!
Dr Praveen Rodrigues