Have a red spot inside mouth on lips. Have I infected to HIV?

I have a red spot inside my mouth on my lip.. Im a little worried about it I did have relationship with two diffrent persons in 2 weeks. Not sure if I got infected with HIV. Can you help!
Posted Thu, 11 Oct 2012 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 1 hour later
Welcome back to Healthcare Magic forum!
This is not HIV because HIV takes 2-3months to show any symptoms.
You seem to be quite liberal and I should say casual about sex, it may not be HIV from the exposure two weeks back but I can not say of any exposure in distant past may have caused HIV. Usually such lesions are quite late in HIV infection when it becomes AIDS and leads to secondary problems.
You are susceptible for STDs and Viral hepatitis B,C,D along with HIV.
If you remain careless on this front then someday the inevitable would come.
The red patch may be an hematoma in the mucosa or an erythroplakia- a precancerous change in oral mucosa.
You need to review with a local physician.
You need to start the treatment after consulting your gynecologist.
I hope this review resolves your doubts, if still need some help please write me back. I would try my best efforts to help you out.
Wish you a pink of health!