Have a rash that is slowly going away. Cause and cure?

I have a rash that is slowly going away. I can only guess I noticed it after cleaning leaves in the yard.
Posted Thu, 24 Oct 2013 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Karanwal 36 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It is a transient allergic rash: nothing serious

Detailed Answer:
Hi Ma'am, ,

Good Day to you.

I fully appreciate your concerns.

* The rash was either due to exposure to sun or insect bites, but more likely due to exposure to some allergens/irritants in the yard. Such allergic rashes are transient and may be itchy.

* No specific treatment is indicated since the rash is fading. however, if there is itching, you may take anti-allergic drug such as Levoceterizine 5mg twice daily till the rash disappears completely.

* You may also sprinkle talcum powder over the body after every bath.

Hope I have addressed your query to your satisfaction. If you have any further questions, I will be more than happy to help you.

However, if you do not have any further clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer.

Wish you a speedy recovery and good health.

Fond regards and best wishes,

Dr. (Col) R Karanwal