Have a rash foot with flu like symptoms, lower back pain, chills, frontal sinus head ache. Medication?

Emergency Medicine Specialist
I have a rash about a foot long over my left hip along with flu like symptoms. Lower back pain migrating to knees with severe pain Drenching sweats alt with chills Temp 101.4 no appetite, frontal sinus headache
Posted Thu, 1 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 1 hour later
Thanks for writing your query.

After reading your post, it seems that you may be suffering from viral fever.
Viral fever can be associated with body rash along with bodyache (due to myalgia).

You can take paracetamol 500 mg for fever.
Bodyache will subside once you are afebrile.

I would also like to advise you that you should go for following investigations :-
1. Complete Blood Count(CBC).
2. Liver Function Test(LFT).
3. Urine examination.

Drink lot of pure water to maintain your hydration.

If the problem persists/increases get yourself clinically examined by your doctor.
More medical management can be planned according to the reports of the above mentioned investigations.

I hope this is helpful to you.
If you have any further query, I will be happy to help.

Regards. Thanks.