Have a panic disorder. Doppler showed Mitral Valve Prolapse. Have erectile dysfunction. What can help me/

sir i ve panic disorder problem like my heart beat very fast and fear of death for last 14 years however my ECG and TMT reports are normal only color doppler shows some take alprazolam 25 mg and fludac 20 mg
Since then i hve been taking these pills and enjoying normal life . But now I m married and having erectile dysfunction problem not hard enough to penetrate and premature ejaculation problem like i come within seconds

Can I take Forzest 10 mg or Pennegra 25 mg or advice me other safe medicines
Posted Sat, 26 May 2012 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later

Penegra 25mg could be considered safe in you over Forzest.Only these two are allopathic medications for impotence available in the market.

Also there are some safe herbal preparations which are effective in impotence but I am not certain that you will get them in your locality.You can try for it.They are named LAVIRIL and LAFORTE.The dosage depends on the type of preparation and will be given on the instruction leaflet.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Follow-up: Have a panic disorder. Doppler showed Mitral Valve Prolapse. Have erectile dysfunction. What can help me/ 20 hours later

I heard about side effects of pennegra or Forzest.

In my case is it safe to take pennegra 25 mg or Forzest 5 mg.
Also u ve not told abt premature ejaculation medicine.

Kindly advice.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 30 minutes later
Hi again,

Thanks for writing back.

As I have mentioned in my previous post Penegra 25 mg is safe in you to be taken for impotence.

Well, for the Premature ejaculation Kegel exercises are the best and natural method . Also the herbal medications above LAVIRIL and LAFORTE are indicated both in impotence and PME and are recommended as useful in many.Allopathic medications like SSRI's (Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) are effective based on recent studies and you will be needing a written prescription by a GP for the same.

Hope I answered all your questions. Please use any answer clarification before closing and rating this answer. I will be happy to explain or expand on any issue you may have.