Have a fibroid. Why do I bleed heavy first day. Treatment?

Ayurveda Specialist
Question
I have a fibroid of 3.9x2.8 cm size.During periods I have heavy bleeeding for first 3 days.What is best option of the treatment.
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Natural and Home Remedies

Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 3 hours later

I understand your concern. Uterine fibroids can be treated by Ayurveda. You have to take the following regularly throughout the month for long duration.

1. Tab. Styplon 2 tabs thrice a day
2. Tab pushyanug 2 tabs twice a day
3. Tab kanchnaar gugal 2 tabs thrice a day
4. Tab Punarnavashtak ghan 2 tabs twice a day.

Start these medicines as soon as possible.

Hope I have been helpful. Let me know if you have any other concern.

Dr. Nikul Patel
Ayurveda Consultant

Follow-up: Have a fibroid. Why do I bleed heavy first day. Treatment? 3 hours later
Thanks for your advice.Will these medicines be available in Chennai? If so where?How to understand the effect of medicines?Whether bleeding will get reduced?After,how many days should I go for ultrasound?

Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 5 hours later

Thanks again.

1. All medicines are available in Chennai.
2. You will find bleeding in decreasing mode step by step. And as the bleeding reduces, you should have to do follow up ultrasound scans - most probably after three months.

Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you have any other concern.
If all your queries are answered, please accept the answer and close the discussion.

Dr. Nikul Patel
Ayurveda Consultant