Have a cut in urinal part and had sex. Noticed blood with sperm. Suggest the medication for the cut?

Jul 2016

Hello Dr,

I have a cut in below of urinal part (penis) when I had sex with my partner, I got a problem and blood came along with Fluids, sperm. We have a plan for a pregnancy this month. please advise and suggest some medicine to restore the cut part.
Posted Sat, 19 Oct 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 31 hours later
Brief Answer:
It is teared Frenulum.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have sustained injury to your frenulum during sex .Most of the time frenulum get injured due to forceful penetration of erected penis in to dry vagina.

Please take broad spectrum antibiotics along with anti inflammatory medication like Diclofenac twice daily along with topical antibiotic ointment like Neosporin for local application.

Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.

Ensure to clean your genitals with warm water twice daily.

Do not worry It will heal up within a week.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you