Have a cold feeling inside head. What could it be?

Question
I have a cold feeling inside my head like a very strange feeling should I be alarmed?
Posted Sat, 5 Oct 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Lohit K 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Relax.Consult doctor if any mentioned problem.

Detailed Answer:
Hi Thanks for using XXXXXXX

You just need to relax now.
Since this feeling appeared just now you can wait for some time with adequate sleep, good nutritious food like fruits, spend time with friends and outing. You need to relax with these activities.

Even with these if the feeling persists then you can consult your doctor for examination of different systems like ENT and CNS just to rule of any problem.

I will be little concerned if you have any ear pain, feeling fullness in ears, any blurring of vision, severe headache, vomiting or any muscle weakness. If there are none of these symptoms then no need to worry. It will disappear in time.

Hope this clarified your doubt. Feel free to ask any related query and I will be glad to answer them.

Wish you good health.