Have a bad habit of excessive masturbation. Could it cause impotency?

Infertility Specialist
I have a bad habit of excusive hand practice.

Could it be the cause of impotency?
Posted Mon, 5 Aug 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Biswajit Dash 3 hours later
well it is a myth that masturbation leads to impotence,but the scientific fact is that it does cause such problems.
However,I verified your medical history where you have mentioned you are taking tegtretol (CARBAMAZEPINE),which may cause impotence if taken for a long time.But I wont advise you to stop taking the drug without consulting your physician.
I think I have answered your query. I would be happy to answer any further querries .Thanks
Regards Dr. B.Dash