Have a bad feeling like what will others feel, how will they treat me? Cannot take fast decisions. What to do?

To Psychaitrist: hi, I have a bad feeling like how others will think of me, how will they treat me if I failed, how should I please them.... And could'nt take a decission fast, if taken how to stick to that. Whay are the practices that have to.

Posted Mon, 21 Oct 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Susanta Padhy 26 minutes later
Brief Answer:
could be social anxiety

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for the query

The difficulties that you are referring to, could indicate towards "social anxiety disorder". In this, people fear of scrutiny by others, particularly in social situations, performance situations etc

If so, it has treatment that is effective

Kindly let me know what else what you want know. I will be happy to discuss it further
Follow-up: Have a bad feeling like what will others feel, how will they treat me? Cannot take fast decisions. What to do? 49 minutes later
Ya, I want to know - how to overcome from those feelings. What r practices that I should adapt. How take decisions fast... How increase my concentration levels and regarding....
Answered by Dr. Susanta Padhy 23 hours later
Brief Answer:
SSRI group of drugs, relaxation therapy, CBT

Detailed Answer:
I think, first you take SSRI group of drugs like, Fluoxetine, escitalopram etc after consulting a psychiatrist near by your area, for 2- 3 months.

If it does not respond, then you can try CBT

In addition from day 1, you can do "breathing exercise" along with medication

Wish you good luck