Have Wagners Disease, having metal taste in mouth and also have pains in knees and shoulder. Related?

I have Wagners Disease (kidney) and lately I have a metal taste in my mouth and also have pains in my knees and shoulder
Posted Tue, 18 Jun 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Satyadeo Choubey 1 hour later
Thanks for your query,
Wegener's may manifest as skeletal pain as you are telling.
Common symptoms are located to nose, sinuses,eyes, throat, lung and kidney. If you have concern you may go for Chest x-ray, XXXXXXX testing and urine dip testing.
You may try analgesics and anti acid agents like omeprazole till then. Additional testing for joint symptoms like xray of joint, Rheumatoid factor and XXXXXXX will be helpful.
Further treatment decision will be based on laboratory results....
And yes I don't think chocolate bar has anything to do with relapse of wegener' don't blame them...

Best wishes