Have VIH. Which cortisone is likely to cause less immunological damage when used during plastic surgery on nose?

I an vih patient, and I am going to have a nose job ( Plastic surgery ) , please tell me which cortizone is likely to cause less inmunological damage, ( the Dr told me they need to use some kind of cortizone to avoid inflamation).I dont want to damage my inmune system more than I have to. My Viral load is UD, and
CD4 -599, all other blood test is fine. I need to give him a sugstion on what type of cortizone use on my operation to avoid infalmation, or an emergency.
Posted Mon, 24 Sep 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Rajeev Chavda 1 hour later
Thanks for posting your query. I am happy to address your questions, the use of prednisolone, a corticosteroid, in HIV treatment with short-course corticosteroids may be used safely in HIV-infected patients with minimal impact on HIV-RNA levels. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, I will be happy to help. Thanks
Follow-up: Have VIH. Which cortisone is likely to cause less immunological damage when used during plastic surgery on nose? 8 hours later
I forgot to give you the name of the medications I am taking for VIH : Kaletra and Truvada, I am also taking Wellbutrin XL 150 mg, and Remeron 15 mg ,for depression , Clonazepan 2 mg at night to sleep. Does this change the answear you gave me?
Answered by Dr. Rajeev Chavda 14 hours later
Hi, thanks for your kind response, no it will not change the answer I gave you. If you do not have any further clarifications, will request you to kindly close and rate it. Thanks