Have Restless Legs Syndrome. Getting tingling in various parts of body. Reason?

I suffer from episodes of tingling in various parts of my body. The area that is tingling also has goosebumps especially on face and legs. It is worse when I get hot. Right now I am pretty warm I have symptoms. Any ideas what it could be?
Posted Thu, 30 May 2013 in Multiple Sclerosis
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 1 hour later
Thanks for thr query,

I understand your concern
Will you let me know the exact area, site of these symptoms so that I will be able to guide you better.

Best wishes
Follow-up: Have Restless Legs Syndrome. Getting tingling in various parts of body. Reason? 6 hours later

I am having goosebump for no reason on both side of face and on legs.
Sometimes I get tingling sensation.

Since few weeks
i have weak and restless legs also.
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 19 hours later
Thanks for the feed back
I understand your concern
Goose bumps can be due to
1. Extreme low temperature
2. Intense emotions and very rarely some seizures can have these manifestations.
3. Peripheral neuropathy with autonomic involvement
I urge you to get clinically evaluated by a local neurologist as you have tingling sensations too. The clinical evaluation in turn will help us decide the nature of investigations in your case. The management will depend upon the exact diagnosis
I hope that it clarifies your query
Please get to me in case you have any other concern
Best wishes